- In: About the Council
- Published 29 Jan 2012
- Hits: 5928
The TRRC holds Full Council ("General") meetings when required, and its Committees hold meetings on a more regular basis.
Executive Committee Meetings
The Executive Committee of the TRRC meets regularly, generally at 7.30pm.
- Wednesday 23rd November 2016 (Annual General Meeting) – Auriol Kensington Rowing Club 19.30 hrs
- Friday 10th February 2017 (Meeting following by Annual Dinner)
- Tuesday 25th April 2017
- Tuesday 23rd May 2017
- Tuesday 25th July 2017
- Tuesday 19th September 2017
- Tuesday 17th October 2017
- Wednesday 22nd November 2017 (Annual General Meeting)
Full Council General Meetings
Representatives of British Rowing-affiliated clubs and events in the Thames Region are encouraged to attend, participate, and vote in the Full Council (aka "General") meetings. These are held as either an "Annual General Meeting", or if the need arises, as an "Extraordinary General Meeting". The next scheduled General Meeting is:
- 2016 AGM Wednesday 23rd November 2016
- 2017 AGM Wednesday 22nd November 2017
Representatives of British Rowing-affiliated clubs and events within the Thames Region are welcome to attend these meetings as observers, but may find their interests are best pursued by contacting their Regional Representative in the first instance. Thames Regional Representatives report to both to the British Rowing Council and the TRRC Executive Committee.